Do some quick research and receive a reward in class on Friday!
IDENTIFY THIS ALABAMA SCIENTIST
- born to slave parents in 1864, sickly child at birth and most of his life
- developed method for rotating crops to increase yield
- discovered more than 300 products from peanuts
- discovered more than 170 products from sweet potatoes
- appointed to head of Agriculture Dept at Tuskeegee University
To get your reward, you must:
(1) find out WHO this is
(2) tell HOW MANY PATENTS he was awarded and
(3) tell WHERE/HOW YOU FOUND THE INFORMATION !