Monday, March 14, 2011
(1) Find Japan on a globe or world map and locate the epicenter for the earthquake
(2) Look up definitions for "earthquake" and "tsunami"
(3) Look on the internet or in the newspaper to find 10 pictures of the damage in Japan - how long do you think it will take for them to recover?
(4) Watch the news for 10 minutes to get an update on what is happening in Japan
(5) Do some research to learn about the "Richter Scale".
If you complete at least three of these activities and make a poster showing what you learned, you will receive extra credit. Have fun !